Welcome to My Space

There is a road when more people get through...

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Back with something new

The domain name '*.blogspot.com' had been forbidden again by Chinese gateway days before. Thanks to the god that every word here is OK.

I had got my scholarship a mouth ago, and I almost changed the all for one my dream a Wacom pen tablets at the first time.

But too busy that I did not get enough time for trying my new toy. We are in our first formal design ,Villa Design, now. And I mast manage to pass the CET4(College English Test Brand 4) in 23th June. The last time of 2 mouths is quite limited for me to prepare. For there won't be anything like Kingsoft Powerword for referring to.
Anyway, Something good is that my design work is going well. I will show you the picture when finished.

No comments: