Welcome to My Space

There is a road when more people get through...

Friday 2 February 2007

Drink Bar Design

My last assignment in the last semester -- a Drink Bar.
It was really my first building design.
__Though the work lasting 7 weeks, I had changed my blue print four times. And it didn't move the teacher finally.
How to say...But I enjoyed myself in the process. I began to know how to get start with a design, how to deal the conflict between the function and the form. That is far more difficult than I could image. And I think I have got more than a beautiful painting. So I am very happy that I did it -- a building realizable in my style.

Guide line(given) :
_Shopping hall: 60 m2
_Workshop: 15 m2
_Open store: 10 m2
_Toilet: 3 m2
_Office: 8 m2
_Depot: 8 m2
_Total area: 104 m2

Thanks to my teachers and schoolfellows in higher grade who gave me the really valuable suggestions.

4 comments:

SuperDavid said...

hey man. i thought i left my comment on you blog somewhere...
where the **** do u throw it???>_<

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I think I have told you that I threw not only your comment but the hole old blog. Here is the new one in new edtion....

SuperDavid said...

man,what did u do with your gallery?So coollllll, snow,snow,snow!haven't seen it for many many many and so many years...

by the way, when r u gonna update your blog here?I'll keep an eye out for it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good words.