Welcome to My Space

There is a road when more people get through...

Sunday 30 September 2007

So it comes back

Oh my, Don't know when It could be on the rails like domestic wibe station.

So it comes back in any case.
 I have got my first design in this semester (my5th semester), exhibition hall. Up to now, my work is all right except feeling a little tired.
 I will put out my two works in last semester later. they were marked very low as one is 73 and another one is 78. But I really like my kindergarten however.
 What's more, I was lucky enough to be selected by our college magazine team. And I have got my first task about "Studio". We made an interview with a young teacher in our college. But gainning very little information. I just think that if we could change our direction to "Team Work".

P.S. 1.The new page element "poll" is very cool.
  2.Recommend a perfect movie called The Ultimate Gift

No comments: